Thursday, July 1, 2010

PhotoPeach

Inspired by Joy and Caryn, here is my Yellowstone slide show. I'd like to be able to add narration, but don't know if you can do that with a premium account. I might use this to have students capture processes/procedures and add text. I'd like to have some small "libraries" of photos of microbes with different stains. We have a great digital microscope....this might work to explain the stain procedures with photos at different stages, too.

Extreme Living in Yellowstone on PhotoPeach

3 comments:

  1. Nice Job! I love the idea of making a slide show to explain the stages of staining. I was a microbiology TA years ago, how useful a slide show like that could have been.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE SLIDESHOW.
    Great pictures.
    I was not familiar with photopeach but I know have it bookmarked. What a cool tool for teachers and students. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool -- the text looks like it is easier to use on photopeach than on animoto.

    ReplyDelete