Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wk 5 tools Prezi timeline

Here is a quick and dirty Prezi timeline of a few dates in the History of Micro. Prezi makes me a little dizzy when it rotates, not sure I'd want to be in front of class doing that! I would want to use size relationships to mean something, I've made the Leeuwenhoek images small, his name is large...I'm wondering how students could use this to collaborate on a timeline. I'd also like to connect the dates. Obviously need to play around some more, but maybe tomorrow...or not, hoping for a beach day! Oh, most the images are from wikimedia, or Wellcom images.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I like this much better than ppt. I think students are getting bored with ppt and prezi could really spice things up. Furthermore, this taps into more intelligences - encourages students to be more creative and to make their projects more unique. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete